Thursday, March 8, 2007

"I'm not sure, but I think I'm confused."

See if you can get any of these. I found this one below on the Internet.

This is a really confusing but funny quote from the book Alice in Wonderland.
A piece of advice:

"'Be what you seem to be'--or if you like it simply--'Never imagine yourself not to be otherwise than what it might appear to others that what you were or might have been was not otherwise than what you had been would have appeared to them to be otherwise.'"
Whew, what was all that? I'm sure you had to read it a few times. It reminds me of what Bilbo says in The Fellowship of the Ring.

"I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve."

Yeah, pretty confusing and sorta pointless I know. Anyway, there's not been much going on around here lately. Today I think I'm having a bit of bad luck though. This morning I ruined a loaf of bread because Mom forgot to tell me something. Later I burned a sandwich because I forgot about it. (Forgetting things is pretty frequent for me. I forget just about anything and everything.) And a little later, I opened a cupboard and a cup came crashing down, nearly hitting my head, shattering 3 plates and breaking a few cups. I'd better be careful today or I'll ruin something else : ).
This afternoon a few of us hiked down to the creek again and had a lot of fun. You can read about in at Kezzi's blog. She just posted about it.

4 comments:

Priscilla said...

Yeah, I'll testify to your forgetting problem (though I don't have much room to talk myself) especially since I think I still have a piece of glass in my toe. :P I'm not going to let you forget it either...

zach caddy said...

Hey,
I was gonna comment something clever here, but I forgot what it was. It seems we have the same problem.
zach

Nathan L. said...

I forget everything.

peoples names: after 2 minutes
chores: after 5 minutes
homework: immediately
everything else: shortly afterwards

Candy Girl said...

Hey little did you know that going down to the creek would be more bad news! *PoIsoN IvY* ;) U INSPIRE ME... To tell more BLOND jokes!!!