Monday, March 19, 2007

HiStory Weekend

I haven't had time to blog lately 'cause we've been so busy with all day rehearsals, out of town company, and performances. Well, overall this weekend went great. I think the first one which was on Friday, and the last one on Sunday night, were the best. (That is, for me anyway.) It was so neat, seeing everyone involved come together for this like they did.
It was hard dancing for 4 days in a row, but it was way worth it and the whole thing was really awesome. It was incredible how God just anointed the whole production. The place was pretty packed out every night and we sold a lot of tickets, so that was good. I'm hoping we can do it again before too long. We've actually talked about going on tour to a few states, so, who knows?
~
We have a new craze going on with all the boys around here. They all have air-soft guns and have been shooting and battling a lot. Last night I went over to Lori and Kenny's to help babysit, or maybe it was just an excuse to hang out and play with baby Sarah. It was really funny when Kenny got home, because he got out the air soft guns guns and he and Josh started shooting at each other across the room with me caught in the middle. Yikes! It got pretty crazy (as always). Later they started useing a basball bat and trying to hit the plastic bebees. Pretty hard.
~
For the last few days we've been helping out at the Beck's house they're renting. They now have a ton of stuff, thanks to the people who have given it, and are overwhelmed with it all so we've been going over to help sort and organize. It's amazing how it makes a huge difference everyone just giving a little .
~
Well, Pris got a car for real this time and it's actually hers. With the last one the dealers were asking more for it than it was worth. It's a silver '02 grand prix Pontiac. It's a lot cooler then the other one and a lot more sporty.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like that! Not even a word as to who came to visit or anything. I see where we rank! (LOL!:)
Nyiad

Hope said...

Oh yeah. That is pretty bad isn't it. You guys are only metioned as "out of town company". Well, I was so anoyed that I didn't get much of a chance to visit w/ you all 'cause we were busy dancing, that I din't want to talk about it;). I'm glad we'll see ya'll again soon.

Candy Girl said...

Hey HOPE! no complaining... @ least u got to see them a little. I feel I should remind u, in case u forgot... U have an older sister who missed out completely 'cause she's outa state!!!

zach caddy said...

Yay Pris!!!!
Pontiac beats the **** out of any old Buick. exelent choice!

zach caddy said...

At least you got treated better than "the neighbor boy" I still haven't forgotten that...