Monday, June 25, 2007

Lightning makes me exited and sliding down waterfalls scares me

We're very much a traveling family. I didn't even have time to post before we left again for my grandma's cabin in NC. We went w/ our cousins, and of course if we go w/ them, it'll be fun. And it was! The first day we went to this really huge toy store for the younger kids to blow their money. Then we went to SLIDING ROCK! It's part of a river and it's solid smooth rock to slide down. It would be the awesomest place ever if it wasn't so darn cold. Nearly unbearable, but worth it. Then that evening we drove in an outrageous storm w/ lightning crashing everywhere. Incredibly beautimous!! I should be scared of it, seeing that we've have some close calls...but I'm not.

Well the next day we went on a hike to a huge waterfall, and discovered a place to slide down. It took a lot of guts and a final shove from Kezzi (not literally) to do it, but it was well worth it!
We had a blast and stayed there all day till it was time to go.
**Obviously I haven't had any time on the computer cause this is so old. I just now got to publishing it.
~I'll be back~

1 comment:

Melancholy Happiness said...

Lightning excites all kinds of crazy people!