Tuesday, July 3, 2007

That was like, the best party ever!

I'm so exited! I'm finaly getting to do what I've wanted to for a long time! Next week I'll be starting piano lessons and in the fall I'll be taking choir. Also, all four of us may start taking voice with our neighbor. Yippee!
Saturday, one of our dance teachers had her 18th birthday party and graduation party combined. In the invitation, it said it was a Hiwian party. We got there and it really did look like some Hiwian beach resort. They even had Hiwian music blaring and the cake looked just like a sand castle. It was so cool. Well, I had a lot of fun swimming in the pool, playing volley ball, (my favorite sport) doing the limbo, taking a little hula class, having water fights, and watching fireworks. We got home at 1 and though the next day I was dead tired it was totally worth it! I also hurt my hip pretty bad jumping into the pool but it was still worth it.
This coming dance production is a modern version of the bible story of Joseph. It's gonna be pretty funny. I'm actually one of the brothers, Zebulin. Zeb the pirate. Yep. We each have a character we're dressing up as. Pris is a cowboy, and Kezzi is a break dancer. We also get to gather our own costumes, so I'll have fun with mine! I'll probably get some ideas from Pirates of the Caribbean.
This morning I woke up at 6 with a horrible ear infection and couldn't sleep. It still really hurts and the tylenol isn't working...waa...wa. Alright I'm shutting up.
Happy 4th Everyone!
~I'll be back~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's always fun dressing up as a pirate! You should try to find an old faulty compass, (fake)Aztec gold medalion, etc... Look in some antique stores.

zach caddy said...

Hey,
I don't even play piano, and I know most of that one! Just try to get it by ear, it's really easy.