Monday, May 7, 2007

A Little More Weirdin' Out

Friday night, after a baseball game, our family, Lori and Kenny and Grandma and Grandpa went to these peoples house that have a lake like the one we're going to dig out so we could take a look at it and ask them a few questions. It was in the evening and sorta chili but while we were standing around I heard this huge splash and turned around to see a pair of shoes go in the water, ...and of course I knew it was Kenny. He dove in out of the clear blue just for the heck of it. That's Uncle Kenny for you. After that we had to endure complaints from the boys that they weren't allowed to jump in too.
A ccouple of days ago, Luke Josh and I want down to the spring which is very muddy. It's so bad that any were you step it's either calf deep or up to our knees. We walked for hours along it and once we got to a place were we couldn't go any further,...we started a mud fight. They didn't show me any mercy. It was the most ferocious mud fight I've ever been involved in. (That kinda figures since the only other mud fight I've been in was only with girls.) But it was a lot of fun except I probably wont be having many more. Cleaning up was a pain.
Well, we've been really into ping pong lately but the thing is, we don't have a ping pong table. We actually use (sad as it is) our kitchen table. But a table big enough to sit our family isn't too bad for ping pong. We just shove aside the chairs, attach the net and it works great. It's just (like everything else about our family: ) a little weird.
Our dance recital is this weekend and I'm really nervous. I always complain about this, but we just learned the routines and have hardly had time to practice them. Our hip-hop song is really funny though. We're doing it to DCtalk's Jesus is Just Alright and it has the most wacky steps of anything I've ever been in. It's gonna look like we're having way too much fun on stage.

9 comments:

zach caddy said...

Hey,
You know nothing of intense mud fights till you've faught with Sam S. We definitely need to have a large fight in June. You might wanna bring goggles, b/c it's not good to have that half cow filth, half mud stuff in your eyes. It's a sting.

Candy Girl said...

MUD!!! I love it!!! Mud fights are the bomb. It would be the greatest to have a smash down nightmare mud fight against you and Sam!

zach caddy said...

Hey,
It's good to see that I've got you all hooked on some of the templates that are out there. That is, all except Candi, and Pris. Which is really only half, so I shouldn't have even said "all." Get on the bandwagon, girls!
I'll stop rambling now.

Strider said...

Penguin,
you even got me hooked. I spent hours looking at layouts and templates yesterday. Well..maybe it wasn't hours, but it was a long time.
Speaking of mud fights. I hate mud. And dirt. I do love showers, though. I hate to be dirty. I'll do great in Africa, don't you think?

Candy Girl said...

Hate dirt? Hmmmm Zach, looks like you and Sam need to work on someone! Got Filth? ;)

Hope said...

I like that "Got filth?"
but I don't quite know how to use it. I also like what Tristan said "You're exelerating @ an extremly fast pace tawards filth-hood." Yeah.
Hmm...I really need to post again don't I?

zach caddy said...

Post, your filthiness!

zach caddy said...

Whoa, Pris is here? I need to go over and see her... Is she at my neighbors? I guess I'll find out tomorrow, don't bother to tell me.

zach caddy said...

I commented on this one, b/c my stupid internet server (dial up) wouldn't load the other one.