Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Hello...

Hello,
I now have my own blog instead of sharing. It'll be nice, sort of like having my own room. I have it all to myself. Anyway, today was the normal school routine. This afternoon I went to dance. It was pretty exhausting, especially since I already had no energy. Our teacher worked us hard. Even harder than usual. But besides that I'm doing great and very thankful I'm well, unlike Annalise, she has the stomach bug(poor thing). Just hoping I'm not next.
Today, I found online piano lessons taught by ear. I'm not very good @ reading music but I love to play, so I know this would be a lot better for me. My old piano teacher used to get frustrated w/ me for not being able to read music very good and always playing by ear. Maybe I was just not meant to learn that way.
Well, I'll be posting again shortly.

3 comments:

Nathan L. said...

Welcome to the world of blogging!
(on a minor note, the link to your families blog doesn't work. You put in http://shadybrppkacres.blogspot.com/
where it should be http://shadybrookacres.blogspot.com/
Just thought I'd let you know.

Hope said...

Thanks. I was a typing misake. I fixed it.

Anonymous said...

Hey Hope,
I am glad you have a blog now!
I hope we can get together soon!
Luv ya,
Taylor